Friday, June 13, 2008

Charter description

Hi guys
Here is my charter description.
There he sat struggling to keep his human shape.He fingers had a faint of light dancing around like fairy’s on a summer’s day.His mind was buzzing; he was thing about the Swedish boys.Even though he is a local around New Zealand he looked lost.I suspect when he was little he was on Americas got talent for his magic tricks and won!!!He was wearing an orange top bright as the sun.He was lonely as he did not have a wife.Suddenly he made a quick move and vanished.
See If you could guess who I choose to write about.
ye Anna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm is it Mickey Mouse?

Anna's blog said...

Nope
Try Again

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna
I am Nadine from the 08Allstars in Australia, Sydney.
Nicely written, well done on that wonderful effort with your descriptive writing. I loved how when you wrote, there was always possible for an image to pop up into your head. Great work!!!
I don't know.. magician or something? Could you give me a clue Anna? Does this person or thing have a name? Is it famous? Cartoon or real?
Nadine